Who says appetizers have to be savory? This is a great one to do because you can serve it in individual cups for your guests, it is easy, and it is delicious. You can also make this look fancy if you want to, use cute teacups or fancy wine glasses to serve it in. Or if you want to really go crazy, you can add the gummy worms too! This is also a great recipe to make with your kids, no cooking involved!
Pudding Dirt Cups
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 4-serving size package instant chocolate pudding
- 8 oz. frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- 1-1/2 cups crushed sandwich cookies (such as Oreos)
- 20 gummy worms
- Whisk together milk and instant pudding for two minutes, until pudding is completely dissolved and. Let stand 5 minutes to thicken.
- Stir in frozen whipped topping and 1/2 cup of the crushed cookies.
- Spoon into 10 cups.
- Sprinkle remaining crushed cookies over the pudding mixture. Top with 2 gummy worms.
- Chill until ready to serve. Makes 10 servings.