Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Chocolate Chip Muffins

I finally used my new mini muffin pan! These are not the best chocolate chip muffins, but they are cute (which is really important when it comes to food), and they are actually a little bit healthy (as far as chocolate chip muffins go). My husband and I are trying to lose a little bit of our "winter weight", so these are great because they are only 45 calories each! After my winter weight comes off, I will find a more delicious chocolate chip muffin recipe.



Chocolate Chip Muffins

3/4 c milk
1/4 c butter
1 egg
1 3/4 c flour
1/3 c brown sugar
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 c chocolate chips (I used mini chocolate chips)

Pre-heat oven to 400. Beat milk, butter, and egg. Stir in remaining ingredients all at once. Stir until batter is lumpy.  Bake about 10 minutes in a mini muffin pan, 18-20 in a regular muffin pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment