Friday, January 21, 2011

Breakfast Caserole

I think I may have mention this before... or maybe several times... We love having breakfast for dinner. So, whenever I can find something to add to our breakfast menu, I get really exited! Oh, and I am not a fan of breakfast casseroles. It has to do with all the milk and soggy bread. So, when I found this breakfast casserole recipe made with crescent rolls, I was curious. And guess what, I LOVED it. It is very simple and easy too, which we always love!



Breakfast Casserole


1 can crescent rolls
1 lb bacon
8 oz cheddar cheese
1/2 c milk
8 eggs
1/2 tsp oregano
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease 9x13 pan. Press crescent rolls in the bottom (try to do this without separating them), Cook the bacon, crumble, then sprinkle over rolls followed by the cheese. Mix milk, eggs, oregano, salt and pepper to sate. Pour over cheese. Bake 25-30 min.

I usually half this recipe, and cook in a 8x8 pan for 25 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment