Tuesday, December 1, 2009

25 Days of Treats: Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Cookies

One fun part of the Christmas season is making yummy cookies and treats to share! This year I am going to try and make some kind of cookie or treat everyday (or two a day if I miss one) to give out as neighbor/friend gifts.I already have a bunch of treat and cookie recipes, but I always love to find new ones!

I found this simple recipe on The Sisters Dish. I love it because it has three ingredients, and they taste fantastic! I have learned I always need a spice cake mix around just for recipes like these. In the end I kept a few out for my family, and I am freezing the rest until I need them!

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Ingredients:
  • 1 Box Spice Cake Mix


  • 1 15 oz. can pumpkin


  • 1 1/2 - 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips


Directions: Preheat oven to 375. Mix all ingredients together. Drop dough, by spoonfuls, onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment