Thursday, February 4, 2010

Restaurant Review: Eliane French Bakery

Eliane French Bakery
1750 South State Street, Orem, UT 84097
(801) 764-9800‎

My husband has found a gem! A few months ago my husband discovered Elaine's and had to go in. he was so impressed by the breads and the desserts, he knew this place would be a keeper. Last week my husband had to do some work in Provo, and decided to make a trip to Elaine's. He came home with three desserts and a baguette.



The three desserts were a chocolate cigar, pear cake, and a triple layered cake. The quality of the chocolate and the cream was astounding. The chocolate was rich, dark, and smooth, while the cream was light, creamy and flavorful. Everything about the desserts was light and delcious. They actually lasted over 24 hours, which was impressive because I just wanted to eat them all in one sitting.

The baguette was also very good. Crusty on the outside, light and fluffy on the inside. I am excited to try more of their breads (and desserts)!

If you are ever in the Orem area, you must stop by and grab a treat!. I have also heard their sandwiches are amazing too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Brittney, I don't know how to thank you for posting about this place! It's only 5 mins away from my house...I'm going there tonight!

    ReplyDelete