Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Planning: February

Bread Entrees
Chicken Bacon Stuffed Pizza Rolls from Our Best Bite
Ham and Cheese Turnovers

Breakfast Entrees
Pancakes
French toast

Mexican Entrees
Fantastic Fish Tacos (ward cookbook)
Jerk Chicken Nachos
Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas 

Chicken Entrees
Rotisserie Chicken from Costco
Caramelized Onion, Walnut and Cilantro Chicken Salad Sandwich
Sesame Chicken with Chow Mien (fail recipe)
Microwave Taco Chicken

Beef /Pork/ Fish Entrees
Pork Barbacoa and Tomatillo Dressing
Weinersnitzle with Semolina Dumpling Soup
Party Special
Crabby Crab Cakes
Grilled Salmon with Avocado Dip
Not So Sloppy Joes

Pasta Entrees
Penne a la Carbonara
Cilantro Pesto
Lasagna Marinara Rolls
Moo Shu Noodles

Rice Entree 
Tiki Masala
Thai Red Curry

Soups
Quick Black Bean Soup
Corn Chowder
Slow Cooker Chili 


3 comments:

  1. Oh, you have 2 of my recipes on your list! I hope you like them cause otherwise I will feel REALLY bad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I'm going to need that recipe for the thai red curry! I am addicted to thai curry.

    I hope you like the barbacoa, I copied the text from the person I got the recipe from but when I make it I chop up 2-3 of the chilis and throw them in and it's nice and spicy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wanted to see if you'd tried the lime chicken tacos from the ward cookbook yet. If you haven't, do it, they're really awesome!

    ReplyDelete