Saturday, January 2, 2010

Menu Planning: January

Sometimes (okay every month) I don't quite get through all the meals I had planned. This is great because I just recycle them for the next month. So, if you see repeated recipes that is why. If you are actually following my monthly menus it probably isn't a big deal since most people repeat recipes month to month anyway!

This month I am splitting the meals up by type. If you remember from this post, I like to mix up my dinners by week so I am not having the same type of dinners. 

Bread Entrees
Pizza
Chicken Bacon Stuffed Pizza Rolls from Our Best Bite
Bacon Cheese and Tomato Crescents
Meatball Heroes

Breakfast Entrees
Pancakes
French toast
Crepes
Waffles

Mexican Entrees
Chimichangas
Fantastic Fish Tacos (ward cookbook recipe)
Jerk Chicken Nachos (ward cookbook recipe)

Chicken Entrees
Chicken with Cornbread
Southern Fried Chicken 

Beef /Pork/ Fish Entrees
Samburgers from Our Best Bites
Weinersnitzle with Semolina Dumpling Soup
Haddock Casserole
Corn dogs (ward cookbook recipe)


Pasta Entrees
Moo Shu Noodles from My Kitchen Cafe
Homemade Mac and Cheese
Stuffed Manicotti
Baked Pasta with Chicken Sausage


Rice Entree 
Tortilla Rice Dish
Salt and Pepper Shrimp with Thai Fried Rice

Soups
Clam Chowder
Zuppa Toscanna

No comments:

Post a Comment